Dormiente Mattress Pad - Natural Breeze - Kapok And Cotton
Begin by selecting your required size then pick from the options available in each dropdown. The price will be generated once you have finished.
These luxurious bed mattress pads are made entirely from pure and natural plant fibres - Kapok 70% and Cotton 30%. As Kapok is a hollow fibre, it traps a high amount of air, so that it cools in summer, but stores body heat in winter.
These bed mattress pads are particularly suitable for those with allergy conditions or a preferance for animal free materials.
Kapok is derived from the seed pod of the Kapok tree, which is not cultivated on plantations, but grows wild in mixed tropical forests, where no pesticides or insecticides are needed or used.
80% of the hollow Kapok fibres are air, making it one of the lightest of plant fibres. It is also water repellent and expels moisture throught it cavities back into the circulating air.
- Medium weight.
- With covers of the finest 100% organic Cotton satin.
- A 70:30 mix of natural Kapok fibres and pure organic Cotton
- Care Instructions
- Machine washable - 60 degrees
- Delivery Time
- Delivery in 2 to 3 weeks
- Delivery Cost
- Included in the price for UK and European mainland orders over £50.
- Product Benefits
- Thse pads have elasticated straps at their corners to hold them securely in place on the mattress.